SocGON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox Widget
Latest topics
» [Yu-gi-oh!] Mah Gusto Deck
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:22 pm by Jelsonic

» [Hi-Rez Studios]SMITE
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:10 am by RazerArchDragon

» [Mojang]Minecraft[13+]
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm by RazerArchDragon

» Kiroro is the SocGON's Hentai Ouji [Roleplay]
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:33 am by [BL]Kiroro

» [SEGA]Comapny of Heroes[17+]
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:26 pm by -(G.O.D.)SHED

» silence. ( ̄▽ ̄)
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm by Mizuki_Chan3

» Anybody here?!
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Mizuki_Chan3

» moshi moshi! (-w-)v
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 am by get_backers

» [Electronic Arts] Dead Space 3 [17+]
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:08 am by get_backers

» Umm....hi?
Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 am by get_backers

Top posting users this week
No user

Welcome to SocGON, Visitors!

Go down

Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! Empty Welcome to SocGON, Visitors!

Post by cHaSwWind Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 am

Welcome to SocGON, Visitors! 54315012
Welcome to SocGON!
Social Gaming and Otaku Network

Welcome to SocGON. A forum website built for people who love Japan Culture and called "Otaku", for average and hardcore Gamers, and for people who have these two attributes! In this post, I will give you the basic links on how to use this forum and what can you do about it.
But first, like our page at Facebook named, GOHAAWOP (Gaming of Humility and Anime Watching of Patience). Click me!

Related to Foruming Guides
These guides will teach you on how to use the forum
  1. [Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting
  2. [Guide on]Forum Structure
  3. [Guide on]Using BBCodes

Common Forum Sections
These section is a quick guide on the forum.
  1. Discussion Room - You can talk here for general discussion and can even ask questions here.
  2. Anime Section - You can talk here for anime discussions.
  3. Manga Section - You can talk here for manga discussions.
  4. Gaming Section - You can talk here for computer games discussions.
cHaSwWind
cHaSwWind

Warning Level : 100%
SocGON Points : 204819

Elemental World Forum RPG
Character Name: Wind Freeze

https://socgon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down