SocGON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox Widget
Latest topics
» [Yu-gi-oh!] Mah Gusto Deck
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:22 pm by Jelsonic

» [Hi-Rez Studios]SMITE
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:10 am by RazerArchDragon

» [Mojang]Minecraft[13+]
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm by RazerArchDragon

» Kiroro is the SocGON's Hentai Ouji [Roleplay]
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:33 am by [BL]Kiroro

» [SEGA]Comapny of Heroes[17+]
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:26 pm by -(G.O.D.)SHED

» silence. ( ̄▽ ̄)
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm by Mizuki_Chan3

» Anybody here?!
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Mizuki_Chan3

» moshi moshi! (-w-)v
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 am by get_backers

» [Electronic Arts] Dead Space 3 [17+]
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:08 am by get_backers

» Umm....hi?
[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 am by get_backers

Top posting users this week
No user

[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting

Go down

[Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting Empty [Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting

Post by Tutorial Bot Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 am

Note: If you already know how to use the forum features of Forumotion, you may not read this guide.

Hello Reader! I guess you're new to foruming that you don't know what to do.
The following will be your step-by-step guide on how to use the forum.

Creating a New Topic
#1: What is a Topic?
The topics (commonly called threads) come under the lowest level of sub-forums and these are the places under which members can start their discussions or posts. Logically forums are organized into a finite set of generic topics (usually with one main topic) driven and updated by a group known as members, and governed by a group known as moderators.
#2: How to create a Topic?
  • Step #1: In order to create a topic, you must go to an appropriate Forum Section where you will post your topic.
  • Step #2: Then find the button that can create your topic. The button is looked like this [Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_post.
  • Step #3: Click it and you will be on the "Post Editor".
  • Step #4: There, you can put the title for your topic, and the message of your topic.
  • Step #5: After that, you can post your topic by clicking the "Send" button.

If you're using codes, this forum only allows BBCodes so don't try using HTML here.
Visit the Forum Structure for more details.

Posting a new post to a topic
#1: What is a Post
A post is a user-submitted message enclosed into a block containing the user's details and the date and time it was submitted. Members are usually allowed to edit or delete their own posts. Posts are contained in threads, where they appear as blocks one after another. The first post starts the thread; this may be called the TS (thread starter) or OP (original post). Posts that follow in the thread are meant to continue discussion about that post, or respond to other replies; it is not uncommon for discussions to be derailed.
#2: How to post a post?
  • Step #1: In order to post, you must go to an appropriate Forum Section where you will post your topic.
  • Step #2: Click on the topic you want to post.
  • Step #3: Then find the button that can create your topic. The button is looked like this [Guide on]Creating a new topic and Posting a new post to a topic and things related to posting I_reply.
  • Step #4: Click it and you will be on the "Post Editor".
  • Step #5: There, you can put your message of your post.
  • Step #6: After that, you can post your message by clicking the "Send" button.

If you're using codes, this forum only allows BBCodes so don't try using HTML here.
Visit the Forum Structure for more details.
Tutorial Bot

Warning Level : 100%
SocGON Points : 203687

Back to top Go down