SocGON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox Widget
Latest topics
» [Yu-gi-oh!] Mah Gusto Deck
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:22 pm by Jelsonic

» [Hi-Rez Studios]SMITE
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:10 am by RazerArchDragon

» [Mojang]Minecraft[13+]
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm by RazerArchDragon

» Kiroro is the SocGON's Hentai Ouji [Roleplay]
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:33 am by [BL]Kiroro

» [SEGA]Comapny of Heroes[17+]
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:26 pm by -(G.O.D.)SHED

» silence. ( ̄▽ ̄)
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm by Mizuki_Chan3

» Anybody here?!
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Mizuki_Chan3

» moshi moshi! (-w-)v
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 am by get_backers

» [Electronic Arts] Dead Space 3 [17+]
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:08 am by get_backers

» Umm....hi?
[Key]Little Busters![13+] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 am by get_backers

Top posting users this week
No user

[Key]Little Busters![13+]

Go down

[Key]Little Busters![13+] Empty [Key]Little Busters![13+]

Post by -(G.O.D.)SHED Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 am

Name:Little Busters!/(リトルバスターズ! Ritoru Basutāzu!)
[Key]Little Busters![13+] 230px-Little_Busters%21_game_cover
Brief Game Description:Little Busters! is a romance visual novel in which the player assumes the role of Riki Naoe. Its gameplay requires little player interaction as much of the game's duration is spent on reading the text that appears on the screen, which represents the story's narrative and dialogue. The text is accompanied by character sprites, which represent who Riki is talking to, over background art. Throughout the game, the player encounters CG artwork at certain points in the story, which take the place of the background art and character sprites. When the game is completed at least once, a gallery of the viewed CGs and played background music becomes available on the game's title screen. Little Busters! follows a branching plot line with multiple endings, and depending on the decisions that the player makes during the game, the plot will progress in a specific direction.
Platforms: Windows, PS2, PSP, PS Vita and PS3
Dimension Format:2D
Offline/Online/Flash:Offline
Developers:Key
Publisher: Visual Art's (Windows) and Prototype (PS2, PSP, PS Vita, PS3)
Genre:Visual Novel
Date Game Released:July 27, 2007
Link to official game website:/http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/product/little/
Download links:=Nyaa Torrents (launcher)REALLIVE
-(G.O.D.)SHED
-(G.O.D.)SHED

Warning Level : 100%
SocGON Points : 203469

Elemental World Forum RPG
Character Name: Slein Hunie Gatt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: