SocGON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox Widget
Latest topics
» [Yu-gi-oh!] Mah Gusto Deck
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:22 pm by Jelsonic

» [Hi-Rez Studios]SMITE
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:10 am by RazerArchDragon

» [Mojang]Minecraft[13+]
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm by RazerArchDragon

» Kiroro is the SocGON's Hentai Ouji [Roleplay]
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:33 am by [BL]Kiroro

» [SEGA]Comapny of Heroes[17+]
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:26 pm by -(G.O.D.)SHED

» silence. ( ̄▽ ̄)
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm by Mizuki_Chan3

» Anybody here?!
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Mizuki_Chan3

» moshi moshi! (-w-)v
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 am by get_backers

» [Electronic Arts] Dead Space 3 [17+]
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:08 am by get_backers

» Umm....hi?
[Pokemon] My OU Team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 am by get_backers

Top posting users this week
No user

[Pokemon] My OU Team

Go down

[Pokemon] My OU Team Empty [Pokemon] My OU Team

Post by Jelsonic Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 am

Ok this team I made so far is the best team I have ever made. Though I can't say it's the best team ever, I need you guys to find its flaws and help me improve it. Ok here we go..

The Team:
[Pokemon] My OU Team 547[Pokemon] My OU Team 639[Pokemon] My OU Team 534[Pokemon] My OU Team 065[Pokemon] My OU Team 445[Pokemon] My OU Team 212

[Pokemon] My OU Team 547
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Atk, 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly (+Spe,-SpA)
-Stun Spore
-Leech Seed
-Giga Drain
-U-Turn

Whimsicott's a good team lead mostly because of its Prankster ability. He can also be good at weakening powerful and speedy pokemon with its Stun Spore. A lot of players would want to take him down though due to its annoying ability so I suggest to be cautious of your opponent. I added Giga Drain since none of my team has a Grass Move and thought that it would probably be useful. U-turn's just for decoration. Right after I paralyzed the target I use U-turn to damage the target a little.

[Pokemon] My OU Team 639
Terrakion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly (+Spe,-Spa)
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance
-Substitute

Terrakion's pretty much my physical sweeper. Since he's a legendary pokemon, you'll be expecting good stats for this guy. In my opinion, Substitute is good for his Rock typing since a lot of types aren't aren't effective against Rock. Regardless of that, he can be vulnerable as he has a lot of weaknesses. Swords Dance is self-explanatory. We all know the Substitute->Swords Dance combo. With it, its two physical moves should be boosted and it'll boost a lot more thanks to to STAB.

[Pokemon] My OU Team 534
Conkeldurr @ Focus Sash
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 SpD
Nature: Adamant (+Atk,-SpA)
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch
-ThunderPunch
-Fire Punch

The Manny Pacquiao of the team. I used Focus Sash because of its horrible defense. I chose punch-based attacks because of his Iron Fist ability plus he has excellent Atk stat which makes him a deadly threat. He's more or less able to take down a Dragonite if he's at full HP. I chose Drain Punch over Mach Punch mainly because of Drain Punch's healing effect.

[Pokemon] My OU Team 065
Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs:4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Nature: Timid (+Spe,-Atk)
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Encore

My special sweeper. He can also be a good team lead because he can negate trap hazards (Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Toxic Spikes etc.) because of his ability. But that's not all, his ability can negate Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. He's pretty fast and powerful but his Def and SpD stats are really awful. Focus Blast and Shadow Ball is added to take out Dark/Ghost types. Encore is pretty useful for opponents with stat-raising moves. Once an opponent uses a stat-raising move, you can immediately use Encore and would be able to take him out with him unable to attack.

[Pokemon] My OU Team 445
Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly (+Spe,-SpA)
-Outrage
-Iron Tail
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance

One of my physical sweepers and one of my favorites <3. He pretty much can sweep an entire team is used properly. His outrageous Atk and Spe stats are really useful in a team.

[Pokemon] My OU Team 212
Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 SpD
Nature: Adamant (+Atk,-SpA)
-Bullet Punch
-Bug Bite
-Swords Dance
-Superpower

Another physical sweeper. I can't really say anything much because he's really one hell of a sweeper. Bullet Punch+STAB+Swords Dance+Technician= Total Pwnage. Oh, I added Superpower to his movepool because most people nowadays use Heatran and I thought Superpower would be a good move to take him down.

Well there it is! Phew, that took a lot of time. If you have suggestions please do comment :3
Oh and if you wanna battle me, be sure to PM me in Pokemon Showdown (to play click here!). My name's Jelsonic
Jelsonic
Jelsonic

Warning Level : 100%
SocGON Points : 203443

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jelsonic/122701037889230

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum